Friday, October 22, 2004

Dad and his Girls

I took my daughters to the mall tonight.  My oldest daughter was heart broken today because she couldn't go with me on my lunch break to do a few errands.  I told her, I would take her and her sister to the mall to play on the Tree and ride the train.  The Train is this big tree house inside the mall and a kids train ride next to it.  My girls are 5 and 4, so they don't want to "shop" yet.  Although the oldest tries to negotiate purchasing a toy without success. 

I know it doesn't sound like a grand outing, but at these ages they love it.  On the way home the youngest daughter is hanging on to consciousness.  When she gets close to complete exhaustion, she is like a wind up toy that spins really fast before the end of the wind.  Faster, faster, faster, then out. 

I'm always so busy that I hope times like these create good memories. 

No comments: