Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Internet Marketing Software Sale - Last Day

I received this letter from Mike Chen Today. I have purchased the software and believe anyone that is trying to market their product on the Internet should have it. Mike explains the software better in his email to me.




Subject: Warning: Last Day

Hi Dave,

Many people have been asking me if today really is the last day
I'll be selling my Secret Weapon.

The answer is yes, it is.

The truth of the matter is, I never really intended to sell this
software in the first place. Although I sell a lot of the
programs I make, this was one I wanted to remain a closely
guarded secret.

Because I'm going to college, however, I decided to sell a
limited number for two weeks only.

Today is the last day, and that is final. After this, I predict
it will be extremely hard for anyone to find a copy of the
rare mathematical algorithm I coded into this software.

People have also been asking me to explain to them in a nutshell
exactly what my Secret Weapon does. To put it simply, it
is a software program which will allow you to improve the
response rates on your web site scientifically.

A typical use of the secret weapon would go something like this:

1. Place two variations of a sales letter on your web page.

2. Start driving traffic to your web page.

3. Run the secret weapon at the end of every day, and plug
in statistics gathered from your site.

4. The secret weapon will tell you exactly when and how to
select the better version and continue testing, so you
can constantly make improvements in your marketing, and
scientifically increase your response rate.

(some have called the Secret Weapon "artificial intelligence,"
others have called it a "virtual marketing consultant.")

Essentially, it takes the gambling out of marketing. As I like
to say, if you want to gamble, go to Vegas. If you want to
improve your response rate scientifically, then test your
marketing, and use a statistical algorithm to make your
decisions.

I spent weeks creating virtual models and simulations of web
sites and sales, to verify that my formula worked. For the
curious, I've included the simulation test files along with the
Secret Weapon, so you can see exactly how I put it to the test.

Perhaps more impressively, I used it to dramatically boost
my sales and signups for Make Your Own Software and Instant
Buzz.

I would strongly recommend that you purchase today if you
are interested in scientifically improving the response rate
of your web site.

Much to my surprise, people are buying the secret weapon just
for the bonuses I've included with it. They've told me that
if I was just selling the bonuses without the weapon itself it
would be worth far more than the price I'm charging.

Have a look for yourself. It's the last day it's available:

Grab your copy today, before it is gone.

Mike

P.S. I haven't mentioned this until now, but there are some
unadvertised bonuses included with the Secret Weapon package
which will shock everyone when they receive them.




As you can see March 30, 2005 will be the last day for anyone to buy it.
Internet Marketing's Secret Weapon by Mike Chen

No comments: