Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Blogs are huge in 2004

Banner Year For Blogs
Yes, it has been a banner year for blogs. I started my own blog this year. Actually, I started one that I split into three. I am now planning another blog using WordPress as the base program.

I was very active during the Presidential election and haven't blogged much lately. By the way, the right man won!

It's great to have a place to post my thoughts. There are so many times that I want to express my opinion, but have no one to tell them to. Now, I can log into my blog and let anyone who may be interested read my thoughts. Yes it does sound like a diary online. You know, I believe it is an online diary. Many people write in their diaries with the hope that someone may read it some day. Right? Maybe not, but why would anyone write down their most inner thoughts on paper unless they wanted someone to read it someday?

The word Blog was the word of the year. People want to give their opinions. People want people to read what they have to say. I know I'm not an English major and everyone can tell that by reading my posts. I do like giving my opinion though.

I guess this is just another blog post of my thoughts.

No comments: